With numerous organizations needing caring individuals like you, we are honored and elated that you expressed an interest in volunteering with the Anthony Robbins Foundation. As a volunteer with the Foundation, you will be an important member of our community that provides global assistance through various programs and forms. Whether organizing a group of individuals to create bountiful baskets of food and household items, assisting in our fundraising efforts or spreading the word in your community, there’s sure to be an opportunity for you to give back. No matter the scale, the focus is the same - give from your heart and cherish every moment!
Who can be a volunteer?
Our coalition of caring volunteers provides the vision, the inspiration, the finest resources and the specific strategies needed to make a significant difference in the lives of people often forgotten. From new to seasoned volunteers, youth to mature contributors, we ask that individuals come prepared with the passion to empower others! Volunteers must meet the requirements for the program they wish to volunteer for.
What opportunities are available?
Looking to create a lot of change with a little investment of your time? The Foundation has products and programs estimated to be in more than 2,000 schools, more than 800 prisons, and countless health and human service organizations. Select a program below and find one that's just right for you.
International Basket Brigade Coordinator:
Generally there are one or two people who will coordinate a Basket Brigade in their community. They are responsible for creating and maintaining communication among local Brigadiers and they serve as a Brigade's liaison with The Anthony Robbins Foundation. Basket Brigades run the gamut. Some are quite simple: a few participants filling a couple of baskets with much needed food. Others are sophisticated, high-octane machines with fundraising and public relations capabilities. No matter what the scale, the focus is the same. Give from your heart and cherish every moment!
The Basic Basket Brigade Steps!
- Organize a group of volunteers
- Create bountiful baskets of food and household items
- Deliver baskets to families in need
- Spread the word in your community to generate awareness and inspire giving
The International Basket Brigade Page
Global Youth Leadership Summit Coach
Global Youth Leadership Summit Coaches are committed to supporting our young Ambassadors with all the tools necessary to produce an outstanding Global Youth Leadership Summit experience. A Global Youth Leadership Summit Coach must have a passion for working with youth, be at least 22 years old, and a graduate of Leadership Academy. Along with approximately 30-50 other adult Counselors, the duties during Global Youth Leadership Summit include:
- Ambassador Registration
- Board Breaking
- Team Building Activities
- Supply Acquisition
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Clean-up and maintenance of event locations
Additionally, Coaches assume the role of chaperoning the dormitory-type facility for Ambassadors during the 5 day program. Coaches are responsible to make sure that Ambassadors are in their assigned rooms each evening as scheduled and remain in their rooms until the next morning. This may require Coaches to remain awake during normal sleeping hours. Coaches are responsible for knowing the whereabouts of Ambassadors at all times. The ratio of Ambassadors to Coaches is 5:1.
Applicants must fill out the Global Youth Leadership Summit application form
UPW Youth Leadership -
A UPW Youth Leadership Coach must have a passion for working with youth, be at least 22 years old, and have previously participated in The Unleash the Power Event.
Volunteer duties include:
- Supervising 20-25 high school age students in the main room during the UPW event; the ratio of students to Volunteers is 5:1
- Gathering UPW Youth Leadership - supplies prior to the event
- Help with UPW Youth Leadership - participant registration
- While in main room, Volunteers will participate with all UPW exercises and activities, and will encourage the students to participate in all exercises and activities
- Volunteers will set an example of what "playing full out" means
- Volunteers will help distribute water and snacks to the students during the live event
- Volunteers will encourage sharing and open discussion among the group during scheduled break periods
- Volunteers monitor the whereabouts of the students at all times, as the students are never left alone or allowed to leave the main room/event unaccompanied by an adult
- There is no "over-night" supervision required-students are released to their parents or guardian at the end of each day's event.
Applicants must fill out the UPW Youth Leadership application form
Fundraising Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer with our fundraising team at Tony Robbins live events, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and have previously participated in the event you wish to volunteer for. If you qualify, please complete the form below and a team member will reach out to you 30 days prior to the event date.
Fundraising volunteers are passionate about contribution! Volunteers assist the staff members of The Anthony Robbins Foundation during live events with booth setup, management, product sales, and public relations. The Anthony Robbins Foundation booth is usually outside the main room of the live event. A fundraising volunteer must be professional in appearance and be able to work extended hours, sometimes very early in the morning and very late into the evening. Along with The Foundation staff, the live event volunteer is the "voice" of The Foundation, and must be able to clearly and enthusiastically communicate our mission and programs to potential donors. With each live event, the specific responsibility varies, but may include:
- Set-up/Tear down (fixtures, Silent Auction items, Boutique merchandise)
- Boutique inventory handling (counting, sorting, folding/hanging, displays and packing)
- Cash handling (cash, checks and credit cards)
Event Fundraising Application is below
For more information on volunteer opportunities or to speak with someone directly, please call 858.444.3080 or email email@example.com today.
Get the reward of celebrating a commitment to contribution and making a difference by volunteering with the Anthony Robbins Foundation.
As a Fundraising Volunteer, you are an important member of our staff and act as a representative of our organization to the community at large. For a better understanding of what you can expect as a volunteer at live events and what is expected of you by our organization, The Anthony Robbins Foundation asks you to read and agree to the following Code of Conduct.
- Along with the foundation staff, the fundraising volunteer is the "voice" of the Anthony Robbins Foundation and must be professional in appearance and able to clearly and enthusiastically communicate our mission and programs to potential donors.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and have attended the event they wish to volunteer for.
- As a fundraising volunteer for the foundation will be working directly with the foundation staff at our booth. We sell products such as: books, journals, jewelry, shirts, hats, etc. We also host a silent auction with a wide variety of items. You will be on hand to answer questions, sell items, and bring in donations. Our booth is located outside the main event area where participants will spend their time during breaks.
- Your volunteer activities will not include access to the main room. As a volunteer with the Anthony Robbins Foundation, you are not considered a participant of the event.
- Schedules and hours can vary greatly. Typically volunteers are needed daily during pre-doors, during any scheduled meal breaks and each evening when the room lets out for approximately 30 minutes. Ideally, you would be able to work extended hours, sometimes very early in the morning and/or very late into the evening.
- Expenses associated with travel, accommodations and meals are the responsibility of the volunteer. However, the foundation will provide one meal per every 8 hour shift worked.
- With each live event, the specific responsibilities vary, but may include: setting-up/tearing down (fixtures, silent auction items, boutique merchandise), handling boutique inventory (counting, sorting, folding/hanging, displays and packing), processing money transactions (cash, checks and credit cards). If you are unable to perform any of these duties, please let us know in advance.
- All verbal and written communication involving The Anthony Robbins Foundation will be respectful, and be delivered in a professional manner.
- All verbal and written communication will not contain profanity, or use any language that would disparage any target group or individuals.
- Volunteers agree to be respectful to other individuals and their life choices.
- Sexual harassment will not be tolerated by any member of the public including: staff, volunteers, and participants. Sexual harassment is defined as: harassment or unwelcome attention of a sexual nature. It includes a range of behavior from mild transgressions and annoyances to serious abuses, which can even involve forced sexual activity. Sexual harassment is considered a form of illegal discrimination in many countries, and is a form of abuse (sexual and psychological and bullying.
- Volunteers are NOT authorized to contract on behalf of The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- At no time are volunteers permitted to solicit funds on behalf of The Anthony Robbins Foundation, unless it is in conjunction with an authorized fundraiser and your participation has been authorized by The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- Volunteers are not permitted to use the name ANTHONY ROBBINS or THE ANTHONY ROBBINS FOUNDATION in any advertising unless authorized by a representative of The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- Volunteers are not permitted to sponsor any unauthorized The Anthony Robbins Foundation event using the name ANTHONY ROBBINS of THE ANTHONY ROBBINS FOUNDATION. An authorized event is one that has been approved by the Director of The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to solicit any Anthony Robbins Companies, The Anthony Robbins Foundation, volunteers or staff members with any business proposals or opportunities.
- The name ANTHONY ROBBINS and THE ANTHONY ROBBINS FOUNDATION are trademarked. All program materials are protected by international copyright laws.
- Volunteers will not partake in alcohol or illegal substances during their volunteer involvement with The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- Volunteers will not partake in gossiping. Gossip Definition: casual or idle talk of any sort, sometimes (but not always) slanderous and/or devoted to discussing others.
- Any inappropriate behavior will dismiss you immediately and permanently from any further volunteer opportunities with the Anthony Robbins Foundation.
- Volunteers are requested to report to a The Anthony Robbins Foundation staff member when they become aware of any other Volunteer Member who is in violation with any of the above listed Codes of Conduct.
- Volunteers will adhere to all above listed Codes of Conduct throughout their volunteer commitment with The Anthony Robbins Foundation.
The Anthony Robbins Foundation looks forward to your participation as a Fundraising Volunteer. Please retain this Code of Conduct for your records, these guidelines are your promises to the Foundation.