Making Strides Program: “Success Thrives on Resources, Information, Determination, Education and Support”
The Making Strides program was designed exclusively for nonprofit organizations with a mission to support homeless and transitioning populations. The desired outcome of our program is to teach organizations and their staff how to make great strides towards their organization’s success. Our program provides the resources, information and education needed to take strides towards a successful future. We are determined to help you thrive.
Making Strides program participants will:
- Be provided with tools, learning materials and a facilitator who will guide you step-by-step through the Making Strides program.
- Learn how to build great rapport with other service organizations and clientele.
- Unite and educate your staff and experience higher levels of productivity and positive attitudes.
- Be provided with the possibility to utilize additional in-depth training to further your knowledge.
- Gain the tools necessary to help your organization thrive.
Making Strides also has curriculum geared towards inspiring clients of your organization who are in transitional living to create fulfilling lives. If you have questions, would like more information or for a full program overview, please email Foundation@anthonyrobbinsfoundation.org.